Requirements & Policies
- Completed application form with one passport size photo.
- Copies of the applicant’s and the parent or guardian’s passport and Qatar ID (Residence permit number).
- Copy of the applicant’s vaccination card.
- Evaluation fee of QAR 530 paid by credit card, cash, cheque or bank transfer. The Evaluation Fee covers administrative costs only and does not guarantee a place in the school.
- For Early Childhood to Grade 2: Current or previous school report if available.
- For Grade 3 to Grade 12: School reports for the previous two years and reports for the current year.
- The results of any standardized testing, including educational evaluations or other medical reports.
- Completed Teacher Reference Form (for all Grades).
- For Secondary Students: All applicants should provide, a Letter of Recommendation from the Head of School or Principal, submitted on headed paper and stamped. This letter should address the applicant’s overall academic ability, any specific ability or learning need, and behavior.
- For Grade 9,10,11 and 12 applicants: Please upload the latest transcript.
NOTE: The application will not be considered until all the items have been received. Parents are advised to read the Admissions Information which includes the Terms and Conditions of the school. The signature of the parent or guardian on the Application Form constitutes acceptance of all stated Terms and Conditions, Fee regulations and the notice of withdrawal.
Application is made by submitting all the documents on the checklist at which point the file will be considered for admission review and assessment. The applications which are accepted will be then placed in a waiting pool awaiting placement subject to availability.
Once a place has been offered, the family has five (5) days to confirm acceptance by::
- Signing and returning the documents (offer letter, fee regulations, MOE document) before the deadline set in the offer letter.
- Paying the non-returnable Registration Fee of QAR 2,652 and the non-refundable advance payment of QAR 2,500 per child.
- If the employer is paying all or part of the fees, a completed “Employer Certification Form”, signed and stamped by the employer, must also be submitted at this time.
- If the deadline is missed, the offer will be withdrawn.