- The Evaluation Fee of QAR 530 (per student) is payable upon submission of the Application Form. This non-refundable fee covers the cost involved in processing and evaluating each application.
- The registration fee, one-off non-refundable fee- QAR2,652, and the non-refundable deposit payment QAR2500 is payable to register and secure the new student’s place.
- Returning students reserve their places for the following academic year by paying a nonrefundable re-enrolment deposit of QAR 3,000 by March of each year, this amount is deducted from the annual fee.
- Annual Fees cover all tuition, loan of books for the duration of the academic year and other educational activities as detailed in the fee regulations. Parents will be invoiced for any lost or damaged books.
- There is a one-year minimum enrolment unless agreed prior to the start of the student’s enrolment in the school.
- Notice of Withdrawal: A full term's notice must be given in writing otherwise a full term's fees will be payable.
Acceptance of a place at the International School London Qatar includes acceptance of the above fees, the Fee Regulations and the Terms and Conditions in the Admissions Information.