1. Evaluation Fee
The Evaluation Fee of QAR 530 per student is payable upon submission of the Application Form. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- This fee covers the cost of processing and reviewing the student's application.
- This fee is separate from the annual and registration fee.
- ISL Qatar will only proceed in processing applications that paid the evaluation fee.
2. Registration Fee and Deposit Fee
The registration fee is a one-off non-refundable fee of QAR2,652 per new student while the non-refundable deposit payment QAR2,500 per returning student. It is payable to register and secure new student’s place.
3. Re-enrolment Deposit Fee
Returning students reserve their places for the following academic year by paying a non-refundable re-enrolment deposit of QAR3,000. This amount is deducted from the annual fee.
4. Annual fees
Annual Fees cover all tuition, loan of books for the duration of the academic year and to other educational activities as detailed in the fee regulations. Parents will be invoiced for any lost or damaged books.
5. Enrolment Timeframe
There is a one-year minimum enrolment unless agreed prior to start of the student’s enrolment in the school.
6. Notice of Withdrawal
A one month's notice must be given in writing otherwise a full term's fee will be charged. Please see the advisable withdrawal dates below:
- Before the end of term, no later than 12 November 2019.
- Before the end of second term, no later than 10 March 2020.
7. Successful Admissions
Successful Admission at the International School London (ISL) Qatar includes acceptance of the above fees. Please find the Fee Regulations and Acceptance Policies in the Admissions Information.