Al Manaa Leasing Company provides the bus transportation service for ISL Qatar.
Al Manaa Leasing Company maintains high safety standards and is managed by experienced drivers who have a track record of safely transporting students throughout Doha. Al Manaa Leasing Company works very closely with the school administration office to ensure that parents and students get the best service possible. All drivers are well groomed, uniformed and hold valid vocational licenses appropriate for their vehicle to ensure compliance with all national rules and regulations, including comprehensive insurance cover. All buses are equipped with seat belts and air conditioning. A designated bus conductor/monitor travels on the bus to ensure the safety of the children on the bus. The bus service comprises 10 routes across Doha catering for students from EC 1 to G12.
School Bus Information 2022-2023
The School Bus services will commence on Tuesday 16 August 2022 (first day of school). The service ensures that students are collected in the morning allowing them sufficient time to arrive at school by 7:30 AM. In the afternoon, buses will leave school at 2:35 pm and 12:25 pm on Tuesdays.
We only offer one service in the afternoon; therefore should students participate in after school activities, alternative transportation must be arranged.
Details of our service are as follows:
- Transportation will be provided in 13-seater, 22-seater and 30-seater air conditioned busses clearly identified with the ISL logo and the route number.
- All drivers will be well groomed, uniformed and hold valid vocational licenses appropriate for their vehicle to ensure compliance with all national rules and regulations, including comprehensive insurance cover.
- To further protect the safety of students, a designated conductor/chaperone will be on the bus to ensure seat belt compliance. A GPS vehicle tracking system will allow central control over timing and speed.
The cost will be QAR 8400 per year. One-way bus service is available for QAR 6200 per year. To apply for the bus service, please complete the registration form by August 11, 2022.
- Transportation Regulations and General Guidelines for Students
- Bus Fees
- Action for COVID-19 Prevention and Control in School Bus
- Bus Service Registration Form