An International Education for the English Community
ISL schools offer an award-winning international primary and secondary education including the International Baccalaureate and International Primary Curriculum, from Early Childhood (age 3) to pre-university.
As part of a standard international curriculum, ISL schools provide second language learning from age 3 in French and Spanish. Mandarin is available from secondary school. Research shows that children benefit from learning a second language at an early age. Their receptive minds allow them to acquire new vocabulary naturally and easily, and as their ears become attuned to the new language, pronunciation develops naturally. Exposure to a second language at a young age also improves confidence, processing, memory and perception skills in the child’s home language. In addition, early second language learning widens horizons, providing an invaluable set of skills, benefits and opportunities for university and future careers.
The ISL Schools offer:
- International primary and secondary education including the International Baccalaureate and International Primary Curriculum, from Early Childhood (age 3) to pre-university.
- French, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese offered as a second language.
- Excellent record of placement into prestigious universities worldwide.
- Community service volunteering.
- Award-winning transitions programme.