Mission and Values
The International School of London Group is a culturally diverse community which fosters a passion and enthusiasm for learning, through outstanding educational practices. Students' cultural and linguistic identities are valued and nurtured through our international curriculum and Mother Tongue programme. Our school develops the attitudes, skills and understanding needed for active and responsible contributions to both local and global communities.
At the International School of London, we believe in:
- Empowering students to maximise their learning opportunities and to fulfil their potential.
- Actively integrating cultural diversity in the curriculum.
- Creating inclusive, vibrant and innovative learning communities.
- Offering a diverse and extensive international programme that supports personal, social and professional growth.
The core values at the International School of London are: Diversity, Understanding, Identity and Passion.The ISL education philosophy is based on the following core values and applies to our students, teaching and administrative staff:
- A commitment to the acquisition of knowledge and the achievement of personal potential.
- The pursuit of excellence in all areas of activity and effort.
- Respect of self and others including the recognition of the uniqueness of each individual.
- Social and civic responsibility which seeks to explore and promote the common good and values, social justice, cultural diversity and the emotional and physical wellbeing of others.
- Concern and respect for the natural and cultural environment.
- Treating all members of the community with respect, honesty and integrity.