The school has a strong commitment to the professional learning of teachers and offers opportunities in diverse areas from which staff can map out a pathway that matches personal and professional goals. The overall school goals are:
- To help fulfil the aims of the school mission statement, the ISL Qatar values and the school improvement plan.
- To keep up-to-date with developments in education and those specific to individual learning and teaching responsibilities.
- To follow a personal and professional learning plan and participate in the Learning for Impact (L4I) process.
- To attend and disseminate information from training courses and contribute to school learning activities.
- To contribute to, and participate in, the partnerships for learning (P4L) process.