The information below summarises the plans for the re-opening of the ISL Qatar campus. The Leadership Team carefully set these decisions as per the Ministry of Education and Higher Education's (MOEHE) and the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH) directives to ensure our students' safety as we continue to battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
These plans are subject to change according to the directions set by the MOEHE.
Following receipt of the latest announcement made by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) , ISL Qatar have in place an alternative timetable which will accommodate the latest directives.
- There will be two Points of Entry (PoE) into the school building, each equipped with a sophisticated infrared detector camera capable of measuring the body temperature of 10 people simultaneously, this means that staff and students will be able to walk freely.
- Once students enter through the main gate, they will be directed to their respective entry points.
- EC1, EC2 and KG students may be accompanied by one parent/guardian. Additionally, new students may also be accompanied by one parent/guardian.
- The rear entrance to the school will no longer a viable entry or exit point.
- To control the number of students that accumulate during arrival and exit, please refer to the staggered arrival and departure timing.
- During the first 20 days, we will be following strict safety precautions as outlined by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) and the Ministry of Public Health (MoPH).
- These include staggered arrivals and departures, restricted mobility of students while on the campus, no sharing of food, no sharing of personal equipment and limitation of in-school contact with parents.
ISL Qatar's Safety Guidelines
There are no resources or collections to display